29.10.12

Parian Spirit



Parian Spirit was introduced to me by my makeup teacher Merry Carlos-Baguio. Parian Spirit does the job. It cleans my brushes very well and it leaves a citrus scent which most of my clients liked. Most of all, my brushes are 100% cleaned in just a minute! I first tried the 60 ml spray bottle (P350.00) then the 16 oz bottle (P800.00) which I all got at Belle & Cat





Just recently, my 16 oz bottle was nearly finished. Considering that I have a shoot and I was doing three female model's makeup and no Parian Spirit on hand, I was like dying. I contacted Belle & Cat but sadly they don't have stocks of the 16 oz bottle. So I went to Suesh's store at Alabang Town Center to get hold of my Parian Spirit. But I was so unlucky to find out that it was also sold out! Few days after I checked Suesh's multiply site. Just days before my shoot, the 16 oz bottle was already in stock. So I purchased it already and paid it at the nearest bank. I was just devastated when they contacted me and told me that it was already sold out. The owner was out of town for three days so she didn't have the chance to change her multiply store. But they were kind enough to accommodate me and refund my payment. Luckily, they told me that they have 1 liter of Parian Spirit. 16 oz from 1 liter? I'll definitely get the 1 liter bottle. Surely it will be in my makeup kit for months and months and months! I just wished I kept my 16 oz bottle because it was easier to refill my spray bottle! Anyways, I'll probably use a funnel so no cleaner will put into waste.



1 liter and 60 ml


Thank you Suesh and  Belle & Cat  for the Parian Spirits. I wish you could stock more of this so that we could get hold of it right away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment