17.2.13

My Wonderful "Model"

I was too busy with school that I didn't had the time to do make-up. So one day, I told this person, "Babe, miss ko na magmake-up. Pwede ba pita make-up?" And surprisingly, he said yes agad-agad! Yipeee!

Then, one monday night, I was so stressed out. I assembled my make-up chair, arranged my make-up and brushes and told him, "Tanda mo pa promise mo sakin?" And tadaaaah, the next thing I knew he was sitting in my chair and I was doing "his make-up."

 Sayang, can't find my glue. Di ko tuloy na brow block! But anyways, you look handsomely pretty babe! Hahaha!


 Thank you for letting me put a full strip of falsies on you!

 Carlo? Carla? Haha!

I was too wasted and he was too pretty!


Thank you for letting me do your make-up bhie and for taking my stress away.:) I had so much fun! Plus the Facebook comments on your photo was too hilarious! Hahahaha. 


P.S. This goes to show how much he loves me!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment