10.5.13

BTS: Perfect Spot Model Search

I was invited last April 28 to do the models make-up for their upcoming model search by Perfect Spot Productions. The venue for the shoot was unusual for me where it was held at a public school at QC. There were no air-conditioner for the make-up room.:( Good thing it was windy that day!

I was so pleased to get the longest table ever! We rode the bus going to QC so I didn't bother bringing my make-up chair and mirror. Thank you for the sun and stacks of monoblock chairs for saving my life!

First model assigned to me was Aimee.  Her hair and skin, I lovee!! She actually looks like Wilma Doesnt!



The over-all look was to go really black smoky eyes and pale lips for the first look.  I love love models like her. She's like a morena Barbie.:)

For the second look, I just changed the lips with a reddish berry color.

Next was Charlotte. I changed up the lid color for a blacker and less shimmery shadow.


I seldom have photos like this. Lol

Isn't her eyes look super sexy? 

I super love the color violet! And I was too happy to use my lovely violet falsies. 

This was my most favorite look for the shoot. Mae, the in-charge for the shoot told me to do something colorful for Sara who did not had the chance to attend their first photoshoot.

My last model for the shoot was Anna. To give her eyes something, I added gold glitters! I was super happy that day to finally use my glitters which were sitting in my stash for te longest time!

Don't you just love her snake skin cover up?

Anna's second look!

Introducing the guys who saved my life! Thanks for carrying my stuff and cleaning my brushes!<3


Thank you to the whole team of Perfect Spot Productions! I enjoyed doing the models make-up!

Don't forget to vote your favorite models by liking their photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment